Thursday, April 18, 2013

Internal Dialogue.

I am sure we all have it.

That conversation that goes back and forth like a ping pong ball or the wheels on the bus going round and round.....( your welcome)
The never ending internal dialogue of the mind that allows you to make decisions or stay stuck.
I have it a lot when I am writing music. Which is why I am now deciding to open up the flood gates of my soul and share it on facebook. I think what I feel is that in the past my songwriting has been laced in positivity. Everyone loves a good beat, a positive message. Something to make them FEEL good. I do ! I want that. I like that.  What we put out in the world is important. I want to put out music that makes people feel better. The problem I am having is my latest project that I have been working on for about 2 years now is more well....... I don't even have the words. I guess honestly it's just what I see. Sometimes what I FEEL and more importantly what I am inclined to write and put out. I have told my friends about it. I have been saying it for a long time now. I want everyone to know that I am going to release an album sometime within the next year....I promise. It is different then all my others. You may not like it. I am o.k. with this. I have spent hours of time...many many hours creating the beats, experimenting with all I do not know about digital audio and mostly just writing the muzings of my heart . Some of it is sad. Not all of it...but probably most of it. Don't let that stop you from listening though. I feel that if you take the time and especially now that I have warned you the journey I am hoping....will be worth the listen. My project is called "Symphony Of The Lonely" . I hope you like it . If you don't though...that's o.k. I understand. Now I have just defeated the doubts in my head by giving myself permission ...to finish this thing :) Love is still the warrior xo t

No comments:

Post a Comment