Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Reminder

Lately I have been running full tilt ahead. Committing to starting a business is a life decision with great implications but BUSY ones. Seeing as though I AM my business in TanyaGillespieMusic , I have to remember that balance is really important. Yesterday I chose to take a few minutes literally out of my day and just BE. I tried to center myself, get back into what drives me. Here is what I remembered.

Although my name is my business I want my business to be about others. I want to live from the inside out and not the other way around. I want the beat inside of me to beat outside of me. 

I remembered something else. Thank you Tori Callsen. She showed up in my thoughts today. A reminder that life is short, valuable and about the little things. I pray you are at peace. 

I care about people. I can't help it. If I lost everything in this world..I hope I never ever lose the beat that is inside me. The beat to give love, live loved, and to try to understand how to simply...do it better everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment